We have a network of over 800 street interviewers across the UK, all trained to MRS (Market Research Society) standards. Interviews usually take place in busy areas such as high streets and shopping centres, but we’ve also interviewed in sports clubs, swimming pools, railway stations, and outside major tourism and entertainment events.
It’s a technique that we’ve developed into a fine art by appreciating the simple fact that face-to-face interaction between interviewer and respondent can be invaluable in eliciting co-operation and building rapport. Our pricing is extremely competitive. But, just as importantly, we can guarantee that our service will be exemplary – the speed and efficiency of our fieldwork and turnaround is unbeatable.
Take a look below to find out more about our interviewing capabilities:
- Our network of 800+ field interviewers carries out thousands of face-to-face interviews each year
- Our tablet-based interviewing option enables data to be collected and relayed back for analysis almost instantaneously
- More interviewers now have their own tablets and as they are permanently equipped, it means a quicker dispatch and response time
- Every project is director-led and results are analysed on an ongoing basis to make sure they’re up to scratch
- We conduct interviews for retailers, event organisers and the public sector, either directly or as fieldwork suppliers to other agencies/consultancies
- Our dedicated Operations team also manage the distribution and the collection of thousands of paper questionnaires each year so rest assured your project is in good hands however we collect the results
- We have conducted interviews from Inverness to Cornwall, the length and breadth of the UK, from Dover to Northern Ireland, and we pull out all the stops to get the job done
Want to know more? Submit an enquiry using the form or call us on 01434 611160 and a member of the team will be in touch.
Explore What We Do
“We commissioned Dipsticks Research to carry out campaign effectiveness research for our OOH banking services campaign. Their research has enabled us to effectively measure the performance of the OOH format independently from the overall campaign and I have really appreciated the clarity of the report they have produced. I felt like a premium client thanks to the high-standard of their client servicing and the attention given by the team. I would be happy to continue working with Dipsticks Research in the future.”
Managing Partner | Talon Outdoor