Panelbase & the 2017 General Election
8 June 2017
DRG’s in-house panel, Panelbase, conducted a number of UK-wide and Scotland-specific polls throughout the run up to the 2017 General Election.
We’ve been featured throughout the world’s media, including Sky News, BBC News, Bloomberg, The Guardian and The Sunday Times – interestingly, our poll in Jan 2017 correctly predicted Labour would lose Glasgow City Council in local elections, which it had run since 1980!
- The Telegraph: SNP ‘to lose 10 seats’ to Tories in major blow to Nicola Sturgeon
- The Independent: Labour hits new campaign poll high as Jeremy Corbyn launches manifesto
- Reuters: May’s lead over Labour nearly halves to 8 points – Panelbase poll
- The Independent: Election polls: Theresa May’s lead over Labour almost halved to eight points. Conservatives’ share of vote falls by four percentage points in one week, according to Panelbase
Our political polling capabilities:
- Proprietary online panel has over 350,000 UK adults aged 16+
- 800 tablet-equipped street interviewers and a 75-seat UK-based CATI unit, should you require targeted constituency polling or a hard-to-reach demographic
- All polls are run by MD Ivor Knox, who personally reviews data and advises on sampling, methodology, questionnaire design, weighting and predictive models
Data tables for all our public polls can be found here.