Full Stack Developer
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Date posted: CLOSED – POSITION FILLED
Location: Hexham, Northumberland (20 miles west of Newcastle upon Tyne)
Contact: [email protected]
Maintain, support and develop a diverse suite of on-premise and cloud based tools supporting a leading market research company.
Ability to work over a wide range of .NET technologies, both on web, desktop and server.
As part of the development team you are expected to:
- Work both collaboratively and autonomously within the DevOps team
- Confidently work over the entire web development stack, delivering well designed responsive interfaces backed by secure efficient back-end server code.
- Understand and work to high standards of software design principles, life cycle, practices and standards.
- Produce well commented and tested code within our source control platform
- Maintain a good level of documentation to support the platforms you help develop
- Help develop and create processes to improve code uptime, maintainability, testability and business value that aid in the delivery of the Scrum/Agile framework
- Maintain a good level of understanding in the programming languages, platforms and systems used
- Elicit new requirements, capture bug reports, support and work with the product owner, management and team members throughout the business.
- Work with the product owner on developing the requirements/features of Full Stack deliverable solutions
- Ability to deliver interfaces that are both efficient and usable
Languages & Skills:
We currently use the following languages and frameworks as part of the delivery of products.
You must have strong skills in the following technologies:
- Familiarity with Visual Studio development workflow
- Frontend development
- HTML5 & CSS
- Knowledge of responsive design principles
- Backend development in Microsoft .Net Framework
- NET Web Pages
It would be nice to have experience in the following technologies:
- Legacy .NET Features
- Visual Basic
- Vanilla ASP
- Backend development
- .NET Core
- Microsoft Azure
- Frontend development
- Angular or React
- DevOps tools
- Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Technology Stack
- Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server
- Cardboard based interpersonal development platforms