- All visits to this website shall be governed by English law.
- No permission to copy, reproduce, modify, or download this website (or any part of it) is given other than a single copy for personal use or reference.
- All trademarks used on this website belong to Dipsticks Research Limited (the operator and owner of DRG) or the registered proprietor of such trademarks. All rights relating to such trademarks, copyright, and any other intellectual property rights are reserved for Dipsticks Research Limited or the organisation contributing the relevant materials.
- Any information on this website is up-to-date at the time it is posted but is subject to subsequent variation without notice. The information on this website is also intended for general information purposes only. The views and opinions expressed on the website are not necessarily those of Dipsticks Research Limited.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information on this website, no guarantee is given and Dipsticks Research Limited accepts no responsibility or liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained within the website, which is provided on an “as is” basis. Dipsticks Research Limited shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of your use of this website.
- Any third-party software which may be downloaded from a website operated by a third party (whether referred to on or linked to this website) is the responsibility of that party and not of Dipsticks Research Limited who shall have no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any loss, damage, viruses, or otherwise arising as a result of the downloading by you of such software.
- Where this website is hypertext linked to any website operated by any third party, Dipsticks Research Limited accepts no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any content on such website. Any mention of products or companies should not be understood by you as being an endorsement of, or a statement of affiliation with, any such products or companies.
- We reserve the right to retain data pertaining to your usage of this website. All such storage of data will adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other prevailing UK law at all times.